Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Pope, Jane, and Matthew's twin cousin





In Ohio this weekend we had the opportunity to meet with my flute professor, George Pope, from the University of Akron, where I did my masters of music in flute performance. Matthew, being the complete ham that he is, sat in his lap and behaved himself very well. We also had the opportunity to meet with the director of the flute choir and the other flute professor Jane Berkner. We had such a great time getting to see them...but in my haze of motherhood I forgot to get a picture that included Jane. I guess that motherhood is bringing the DUH out of me!!!





We also got to see Matthew's twin cousin. Yes, Matthew has a cousin that was born on the same day and only about 6 hours apart from Matthew. His name is Ben and he is a sweetie.

What a wonderful time getting to see these special people in our lives over the Easter weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment