Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mom and Tia visit

Yes, I am still alive =) kind of??? I think??? I just have to keep pinching myself to see and yes, I am still here.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER VACAY!!!! I got a little taste of what summer will be like last weekend when my mom and SIL visited. We went to Key Largo for dinner, went shopping at Bayside Marketplace in Miami, and then back to Key Largo at a great seafood resturaunt called Ballyhoo's on Sunday. The only downside was that Matthew wasn't feeling good on Saturday and he had a fever and was sick at his stomach.

Here are a few pictures of their visit.


This is how Matthew fell asleep in his carseat. I feel kinda bad about this picture since he was a little bit sick but I thought it was so cute!!!




The Fam at Bayside Marketplace!!!

I didn't take very many pictures last weekend because Matthew wasn't feeling well. Yesterday was his 16 month birthday so I will leave you with a picture of Matthew at 4 months old exactly 1 year ago!!!






More on his 16 month birthday later, I need to take some more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. The last picture is adorable. It seems like the stomach bug has been going around here too. Hope he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete