Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jackson's Crib

One thing I have been so lazy about is getting Jackson's room cleaned up and ready to set up the room. Today we decided to buy the crib online so pretty soon I will be forced to get everything ready. I found out that JCPenny and Target are having a huge baby sale and we got a great deal on a crib from Target.







We decided to go with a bumblebee theme for Jackson's room. One of Matthew's favorite songs is "Bringing Home A Baby Bumblebee" so I thought we would use that idea for Jackson's room. Here are some pictures of his bedding and other items I am registered for at Babies R Us.







Hopefully in the next week or so I will be able to post the pictures of Jackson's completed room =)

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment