Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 18, 2010

Not eating....again

I feel like it is this time last summer!!! Matthew is again have problems with his eating habits. I can't seem to get him out of his constipation right now. From time to time he does have problems with the bathroom but usually Benefiber in his morning, afternoon, and evening bottles will help with that problem. Now I can't seem to get him moving again. Because he is having those problems now...he won't hardly eat anything. He seems hungry but he won't eat. I have tried chicken noodle soup, chicken nuggets (which he will eat sometimes), sandwiches, tomato soup, baby food: peas, squash, sweet potatoes and corn, mango, pears. Most of the time (unless it is french fries) he refuses it all. It makes me so mad and upset because I know that he eats all of that and more at Ms. Cookies house (his sitter while I am in school)!!!!!!!!!!

This was exactly how he was acting last summer...I thought that maybe he was over not eating, boy was I wrong. I feel like such a failure =(!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment