Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bedtime Stories

When I was a kid the most memorable bedtime routine we had was reading a story. We had this big book of all kinds of crazy stories in it and I loved when my mom read one to me. I think these two boys love bedtime stories too.



The last two evenings have been a little crazy. I am teaching 2 summer courses through a local university. Music Appreciation and History of Jazz. Whew, I'm tired!!! The classes meet on Tuesday and Wednesday and it sure would be nice if there was at least 1 day in between them each week.

Jackson doesn't take bottles too easily yet...he is getting better but as soon as I come home he starts crying uncontrollably and will refuse the bottle if I'm around. I feel so bad because I can't even use the bathroom before he starts. Seth says that he does pretty good until I come home and he just goes insane when he sees me or hears my voice. I guess we have to get him ready to be without me before August when I officially start back to work.

Anyway, it's late and I'm tired. Have a good night ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment