Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

Father's Day and playing catch up













OK...so I have been trying to get this silly Father's Day blog posted for about a month now. For some reason...my pictures were not uploading to blogger so I was stuck without a post for a while. Father's day was awesome this year. We had so much fun just hanging out around the house and relaxing with daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for something completely different...Yes, I have turned into a hippy earth loving crazy nut...lol....I have completely switched to CLOTH DIAPERS with BOTH BOYS. I know I know it is as much of a shock to me as to many of you but now that I have I can't ever see putting disposibles on my boys again. Well, Matthew had a bad case of diaper rash today so I put him in disposibles because I didn't have any cloth diaper safe ointment. I love my cloth diapers and thats all I want to talk about.

Here are some pictures of my babies in cloth =)







That's it for tonight....I hope to get back up to date by tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment