Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 15, 2011

Jackson and Ethan's 1st 4th

So Julie, Ethan and Jon all came down to visit us on the 4th of July. We had a great time going to the Homestead Motor Speedway's fireworks show.

Here are a few pictures of our outing.



The fireworks must have been so suspenseful that it was a nail biter!!! I love the look on Matthew's face here...he is in complete amazement!!!

Somehow Jackson's 1st 4th bib got all turned around. I love it when that happens with his bibs because I think he looks like a super hero =)

Introducing the future president of the United States of America!!!

Jon, Julie and Ethan, Jackson and me all getting ready for the fireworks to start.

Julie, Ethan and Jon

Nothing like the tired but amazed look on his face...I especially love the pink shaved ice stain (yes, I gave my 6 month old a few bites of my shaved ice)

Ethan...he loved the jumperoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heуa! I hope it іs pοsѕible tо anѕωer my
    quеѕtion. I'm interested in a high grade WP theme, however I have no idea how to tell if the one I select will be compatible with cellular devices. What are some strategies you can give me about what to watch out for with regards to colors and background and issues like that? I usually look at websites via my smart phone, and I'm going to wager thаt a
    lot of folks are lіke me in thаt way. Oopѕ, i went а bit off topic,
    soгry. Appreciated the blоg post thou.


    Feel frеe to visit my ωeb page :: Housework

    ReplyDelete