Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 26, 2010

O Christmas Tree

So...last Sunday we went to Lowe's and got our Christmas tree. Last year's tree was very shabby on one side and we didn't notice until we got home with it so I made 100% certain that our tree this year was spot on!!! I think I did a pretty good job!!

First...to pick out the tree.

Matthew REFUSED to look at the camera, he was too excited about the trees.





Luckily, my husband is a MUSCLE man...lol...and was able to get the tree off of the car and carry it in the house all by himself...since I shouldn't be lifting heavy items =). Matthew was so cute saying beep beep right behind Seth as he walked through the house holding our giant 7 foot tree. (BTW...I said that we would get a small tree this year..but after seeing this one...I couldn't resist)





Matthew thought that blowing on the lights would make them go off...he was mesmerized by the lights and would say oooooooo when Seth would plug them back in.







The finished product!!!!



Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment: