Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras Sunday

/images/products/5034/503469203_MV_TB.jpg

This is what I got for Valentine's Day!!! Isn't it soooo pretty. Also, from Matthew I got the soundtrack to the Broadway musical "Wicked". It is coming to Miami in March and I kinda hope I get to go, but if I don't then at least I have the CD to listen to.

Here are some pictures of my youngest Valentine.




















Today was also Mardi Gras Sunday at church. We had a Dixieland Jazz band there playing along with some really great African American Spirituals. Days like today make joining the choir very exciting. We got to dress in Mardi Gras colors and wear beads and crowns. After church they had a Cajun lunch (we didn't stay but it sure smelled good). Unfortunately we forgot the camera =( !!!!

Have a great President's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful necklace and adorable little Valentine!

    ReplyDelete