Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Walking

I am so excited tonight!!! Matthew is getting more and more comfortable walking in between Seth and I and tonight he was basically walking...yes, Tia...I said walking across the living room!!!



We are so happy that he is finally getting the hang of it.

Whew, we have had one hectic week...first of all...I have been fighting off Matthew's cold/ear infection. I don't think I am getting an ear infection but I do have yet another horrible cold.

Tonight we went to Outback...where else...If there is a special event then we go to Outback. It was so good and Matthew really knows how to behave himself at a restaurant.

Well..I am going to get back to watching the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment