Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I hate the numbers 13, 23, not 33, 43, 53...you get the picture

I just realized that I hate any number ending with three. The number three is great...in fact I kinda like that number, but put a number in front of three and it just looks funny. Tonight when I looked at my blog postings I realized that this is post 153 and just had to write something just to get the 3 off the end of the post number. I have never really felt strong about that before now so I wonder what is up.

One other thing I realized is that 33 is actually OK (I guess because I don't have a problem with the single 3). Maybe it is because the other three's numbers are prime numbers...because...come to think of it 63 is kinda ok too. Wow...I need some sleep.

Anyway, I have had the horrible cough for about a week now. I can't seem to shake this cold. To make matters worse...Matthew is getting a little cold now. Seth took him to see Dr. Goosby yesterday and the doc said his ears were CLEAR this time...yea!!!!! But he still has a little bit of a runny nose and is getting my stupid cough. At least his ears are clear for now though...I just knew for sure that he was getting another ear infection.

At the doctor he weighed in at 20 pounds 5.4 ounces!!!! He is getting very big now. I am so happy that he is finally catching up.

Sorry, no pictures tonight. I will post some new ones soon!!

Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment