Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 19, 2010

3 days left...but first things first!!!

First of all...we have had a very busy couple of days!! Friday was my 29+ birthday. I'm sticking to 29 from now on =). Anyway, we went to Outback Steakhouse Friday evening and it was SOOOOOOO good. After Outback we came home and Seth had me a buttercream icing and white cake waiting for my boys to sing Happy Birthday to me...It was so nice.











Since Jackson is going to be born on Dec. 22 (just 3 days away!!!)...we decided to call up Santa and explain the situation so he came early this year.

Matthew was so excited to see his Elmo Table and wagon from Tia K K.











After we opened Christmas presents we visited Matthew and Jackson's peditrician to discuss Jackson's arrival on Wednesday. We love Dr. Goosby and he always seems to spend lots of time answering all of our silly questions and making sure we feel comfortable.

Then we came home and Matthew and I took a nap before we went to the airport to pick up my mom who is visiting for the birth of Jackson and to help out with Matthew. We are so so so so happy she is here...I feel more relaxed and able to rest with my mom here.

Hope all things are going well with the holiday season with you and your families!!! More to come later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment