Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

VBAC is a no go

Hi blog world (whoever reads this blog besides me =)

Just found out yesterday that our little Jackson is following in his brothers footsteps and decided he loves to hear his momma singing all day and has settled in breech position. The doctor estimated him weighing in at about 7 1/2 pounds (right now) so because of his size it is unlikely that he will be able to make the turn south.

Because of all of this we scheduled our C-section for Dec. 22 at 6 pm which means I will be spending Christmas in the hospital--ick. I will try and make the best of it though and I am sure that my family will make me feel Christmassy....Maybe Santa will be able to find us.

I am still trying to figure out what to do with Matthew...but I am sure the stars will align especially since my mom is coming to help out.

Pictures of holiday randomness will be later =)

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment