Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Elmo's World

So since I am having Jackson on Dec. 22nd!! (which is only 10 days away!!!!) We decided to have Matthew's birthday party today so I would still feel up to having friends and family over. His actual birthday is Dec. 29th but I will be busy on that date. =) Matthew is totally IN LOVE with Elmo so we decided to go with that theme for the party.

Here are some pictures of our awesome day!!!





















Matthew my love!!! I can't believe that you are already almost 2 years old!!! I know you are going to be a wonderful big brother and I can't wait for you to meet your new little brother. Always remember that you will always have a special place in my heart and I will always LOVE you very much. I am so happy that you had such a special day today. I can't wait for many many more special days, just like this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment