Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I need to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! There...nope...still stressed. This week and next week are the most stressful weeks I am going to have in a long time. The Miami Dade County School District is finally proposing a raise for all employees and we have to vote tomorrow through Wednesday. Since I am the United Teachers of Dade steward at my school I am responsible for getting all the information out regarding this....except....I am not hugely in favor of the healthcare plans that are associated with the raise.

Oh well, enough of that!!!

This weekend Matthew and I went to Naples to visit my in-laws. Seth needed to stay back in Miami to work on his dissertation for Boston University. It was good that we got out of his hair for the weekend so he could get some much needed work done without us here bothering him. (I just hope he actually got some work done!!! He can get sidetracked sometimes)

I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. Matthew had a fever Friday at Ms. Cookie's house and even with Tylonal it didn't break completely until about 5:30 Saturday morning. I was getting scared because he actually woke up in the middle of the night crying and was blazing hot. Of course I didn't have a thermometer with me in Naples and had no way of knowing his actual temperature. My plan was to take him to some doctor if he still felt hot on Saturday morning. He has been fine ever since. Yesterday afternoon he got a small fever but the Tylonal worked then.

We had a great trip but we are glad to be back home. I just wish the schools were out tomorrow down here for Columbus day. Oh well!!! How many days til Christmas Vacay???

I promise you will have new pictures tomorrow Tia Kay Kay!!

1 comment:

  1. Too many days until Christmas break I'm afraid...just take it one day at a time!! You'll make it!...I hope...

    ReplyDelete