Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sick Again

I am going to post a quick one tonight. Is it normal to be sick ALL OF THE TIME after you have had a baby???? I had to stay at home from work again today because I woke up this morning with a low grade fever, very sore throat and stuffy nose. Although I am feeling better right now, I felt so bad this morning that I had Seth take Matthew to Ms. Cookie's house. I am so glad he did that because I was able to sleep until 2 pm. That is something I haven't done in at least 9 months...HA!! In any event, I am going to try to go to our UTD conference in the morning so I better head to bed.

I will post more pictures tomorrow night. Matthew seems to be feeling much better, although he still has a terrible cough sometimes.

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment