Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pick-A-Pick-A-Pumpkin

Did I mention that being an elementary school teacher there is a song for EVERYTHING and those songs...THOSE songs will get stuck in your head for days and days on end. Especially if you are doing the same song with each grade level ALL WEEK LONG. Well since it is Halloween week we are singing Halloween songs and I have one stuck in my head so bad!!!

Here Ya Go....

Imagine a country fiddle and bass playing a little country jig to start....

Pick a pick a pumpkin from the pile
We can make his eyes and a great big smile
Pick a pick a pumpkin round and clean
Then we'll be ready for Halloween

Halloween, Halloween
Then we'll be ready for Halloween
Halloween, Halloween
Then we'll be ready for Halloween

It's really cute because I have this stuffed Jack-O-Lantern that I pass from kid to kid in time with the music.

Anyway, Seth uses that song to and it was appropriate for our afternoon. Matthew got to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out his very first Halloween pumpkin!!! The place we went was called "The Little Farm" and they offered free pony rides with the purchase of a pumpkin. Well...let me tell you...I don't know if Matthew really knew what was happening but I was as happy as a little kid in a candy store seeing Matthew get to sit in the pumpkins while I took about a ga..jillion pictures. He also got to ride the pony (with a little help from dad). He didn't cry a single time during his afternoon at "The Little Farm".

Enjoy the pictures!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment