Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween ROAaaRRR!!!!!!!

Well...I would have posted a blog about Halloween before now but our internet, TV and phone were out until today so I am a little late.

First of all...we went to our clubhouse on Saturday afternoon to enter Matthew into a costume contest. We were so excited to take him in his lion costume that Nana made...but we were ecstatic that he won the contest!!!













After Matthew was declared costume king we decided to go back home for a little while and let Matthew rest until we went Trick or Treating. We got Matthew back in his King of the Jungle costume and took some cute pictures next to the jack-o-lantern. We also wanted to let him crawl in the grass like a real lion. He really had a great time.







Matthew loved trick or treating!!! We can't wait until next year!!!



1 comment:

  1. He is darling! Sorry it took me so long to comment back. My internet at home wont let me for some reason. Fyi, I did make it going natural. It was amazing thanks to Hypnobirthing. Hope you and your darling family is doing great and staying away from all the bugs!

    ReplyDelete