Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Seth!!!

OK...Today DID NOT go as planned??? When we woke up this morning...Matthew didn't seem like himself...he only ate 2 ounces of formula and seemed congested. So I scheduled an appointment to go to the doctor this afternoon. Thinking we would be in and out in like 10 minutes and Dr. Goosby would tell me that Matthew had a little cold and we would be on our way!!! Boy...was I wrong!!! First off he was playing and have a great time walking along the cabinets and doctors table then Dr. Goosby decided to do a nose swab to test for the flu. Well...it looks like Matthew has the flu. Although the test was never totally confirmed while we were there. I was hoping to get home and spend the evening with Seth since it is his birthday but instead we spent it getting Tami flu and an antibiotic for Matthew's ear infection.

Soo...in any event...no pictures tonight!!!

Happy Birthday Seth, my love...hopefully the weekend will be much better!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I enjoyed my birthday. (However, I'm not going to complain about the cake and ice cream you got to make it up to me!)

    ReplyDelete