Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes

Apparently Matthew LOVES the song...Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Last week when I dropped by Ms. Cookie's to get Matthew they were having music time. (which thrills me to death since I am an elementary music teacher) Ms. Cookie said that he loved the songs "If Your Happy and You Know It" and "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. I didn't think much of it until last night I was looking up songs on You Tube and ran across both of those songs and he had a jumpin' fit in his jumperoo.

This is him chasing me around the house.





I guess we better get ready because pretty soon he will be running up and down the hall. Our poor cats are already being tormented by him. Every chance he gets he will grab at their tails and fur.

Toddler years here we come!!! I am already exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment