Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 months of this little guy



This little guy is 3 months old today!!! Our love for him gets stronger and stronger as the days and weeks go by...and my oh my how they are going by too fast!!!

Jackson....You are now 14 lbs 3 oz...and a whopping 23 1/2 inches long. You love to eat...but not from a bottle very well. You eat best by nursing (which makes me feel so happy that you need me so much =) I just know that one day you won't need me as much as you do right now so I cherish every moment we have together. I am so happy that GOD chose me to be your mommy!!!







Here is a comparison picture of Matthew and Jackson both when they were 3 months old.



Below are some pictures I took on Saturday evening of my two sweet boys....I can't believe how much I am blessed to be the mommy to two wonderful boys!!! I'm so lucky!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment