Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Highly paid...greedy teachers...YEAH RIGHT!!!

OK...so I rarely get 'off topic' on my blog...but something has been bothering me about the recent protests in Wisconsin and now in other states. I mean really??? What is so wrong with teachers and other public workers wanting to be treated fairly??? I think these lawmakers that are wanting to do away with unions are verging on a Hitler philosophy...not to mention communism. If these crazy people would think for half a second about what they are doing they are taking away the freedoms of public servents....the public servents that are most important to making our society work (Teachers, Police, Fire Fighters...just to name a few). One more thing...I want to laugh in their faces when they (FOX news specifically) say that we are greedy and highly paid with lots of benefits. Yes, GOD forbid I have health insurance, but I still paid almost $2500.00 to have Jackson. Our district raised the rates and switched insurance companies on us since I had Matthew. I paid a $20.00 co-pay to have Matthew. So I don't understand whay they say we don't deserve to be paid for the work we do.

Anyway, I could go on and on about all of this but I wanted to leave you with some thoughts on how scary these crooked Tea Party idiots are being.

Pay close attention to the words in this quote...then look at who said it!!

"We must close union offices, confiscate their money and put their leaders in prison. We must reduce workers salaries and take away their right to strike." Adolf Hitler, May 2, 1933

All of this prompted me to GET ACTIVE with Matthew & Jackson this afternoon...J went to his first union protest today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment