Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 11, 2011

Focusing Jackson

So...right around 3 or 4 months with Matthew I remember he decided to stop eating without a huge struggle. I still don't know if it was because he was sick with the reflux or just distracted and sitting around nursing for 30 minutes was boring to him.

I am prepared with Jackson!!! I found on Etsy the cutest nursing necklaces from AikoArt





I really hope that it helps Jackson focus on eating. I can already tell that he is getting more distracting at feeding time. I can't wait until I get them and let Jackson try them out!!!

Jackson is now wearing 3-6 month clothing so I don't think he is hurting with his weight but I like to be proactive and knowing what happened with Matthew...I want to do everything in my power to keep that from happening to Jackson. We have got to keep him moving in the right direction.

Here are some pictures of Jackson showing he can do a push up!!











The last picture is him sporting his 3-6 month wardrobe!!!

This weekend is Jackson's baptism....I can't wait to share pictures with everyone!!!

Have a good night =)

1 comment: