Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Date and a Baptism

Being a mom to 2 children so close in age....I have found that at times I want to pull my hair out and run screaming. It seems like every time I sit down to eat, Jackson starts crying as soon as I put the fork to my mouth. It is VERY frustrating so when we had the opportunity to visit Naples this weekend for Jackson's baptism we decided to dump...er...I mean leave the kids with Opa and Mimi while Seth and I had a nice dinner out.

Matthew was and is IN LOVE with his Opa and Mimi. Jackson seemed to be confused about where his mommy and daddy went....but he handled himself just fine.







After spending Saturday shopping til we dropped we had Jackson's baptism today.

Here are some pictures of our little guy =)











All in all, the boys behaved themselves very well this weekend. I am so proud of them!!!

Have a good evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment