Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Deck the Hall with boughs of Holly

Please can I open my presents yet??? Is it time for Santa yet????


Our Christmas Tree

One of the Christmas ornaments Seth and I used on our very first Christmas together.

After we moved to Ohio we got two kitties that we still have today...Roxie (gray and white) and Frankie (brown, black and white)...We got Gator after we moved to Florida.

Matthew's first Christmas ornament



The Christmas pickle...It is a German tradition that a pickle...or in our case a glass ornament in the shape of a pickle is hidden on the Christmas tree. The child who finds the Christmas pickle first gets to open the first present. I love this tradition and Opa and Mimi got us one for our first Christmas with Matthew.

Our Advent calendar...Tia Kay Kay got Matthew an advent calendar last year when he was born. I have been waiting the whole year to get to use it!!! We found the perfect spot for it in the middle of our Christmas stockings.









I never really got a good picture of our house tonight...I wanted for you to see our blue palm trees. We have wreaths on the sconces on either side of our garage door.





Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy the wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete