Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Clause Is Coming To Town!!!


You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why...

Santa Clause Is Coming To Town

Matthew loved meeting Santa for the first time. I just knew for sure that he was going to cry and make a fuss...but no. He just smiled and looked up at Santa like he KNEW this was someone special!!!! Then he would look over at me...like he was saying...wow mom that is Santa Clause!!!

I can't wait until he is old enough to really understand what Christmas is all about. Right now I am having a hard time trying to figure out what to give him for Christmas. I really don't want to spend tons of money especially since he really will not remember anything but I do want to get some really nice pictures Christmas morning.

I hope everyone has a very happy Christmas season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment