Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Practice Run

Oh what fun it is to open presents at Mimi and Opa's!!!! Matthew is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas...I can already tell. Tonight we got to have Christmas with Opa and Mimi and Matthew got some terrific toys!!! We are getting a few practice runs on opening presents. He seems to be getting the hang of it but I still don't think he fully understands what is happening.





Now...maybe he is ready for Christmas morning and his birthday party!!!

He was so proud of himself for opening his presents. I love this picture above...he really seems happy in this photo. I can't wait until he gets a little bit older and can truly understand the meaning of Christmas.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I am sure this Christmas will be magical with him around!

    ReplyDelete