Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Under the Weather

So I haven't posted this weekend because I have been down an out with an awful stomach virus. Yuck. I haven't had one of those since I lived in Ohio like 6 years ago and I had forgotten how horrible it makes you feel. Luckily I only felt bad for about 24 hours and now I am back to normal.

On Friday, Matthew went for his 1 year check-up, yes, I just said 1 year...can you believe that my little baby has already gotten his 1 year shots!!! I really don't understand why he cries so much when we put him in the scale to get weighed. Maybe he just remembers the doctor and doesn't like it very much. To top it all off he has another ear infection or maybe the one he had back at Christmas time never went away completely.

Right now he weighs 18 pounds 12 ounces. He is 28 1/2 inches long. We are trying to start more toddler type baby food...although tonight he didn't seem to like the turkey, rice and veggies mix. We will keep working on that. Dr. Goosby said that we should start on cow's milk now. He likes to move on to 2% and skip whole milk. Has anyone else ever heard of starting 2% instead of whole milk at 1 year old?

Anyway, I will leave you all with some pictures of Matthew the other night in his Boston University attire. The other night we decided to take some pictures of Matthew in the shirt that Seth brought back from Boston about a month ago. Since Seth is getting his Doctor of Musical Arts degree from Boston University we have to be a teeny tiny fan. So enjoy the photos!!







No comments:

Post a Comment