Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Make-over

I decided to do a blog make-over for myself!!! Every now and then I get kinda tired of looking at the same ole same ole so I changed the layout. Today was kinda a stressful day. I have a horrible cold. Seth had his cell phone stolen!!! and Matthew had a hard time eating..or maybe it was because I didn't have the energy to insist and encourage him to eat. I just gave him 2 bottles of formula instead of 2 feedings because I was so tired from our stressful day.

I have been meaning to post a video of Matthew swimming at our clubhouse pool on Friday. He was not really swimming but he would walk (with my help) across the kiddy pool. It was so cute!!! I love that little guy so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment