Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday (oh eeee oh)

I am so glad that today is over. For one thing...Matthew is still cutting his tooth and is sleeping rather restless. Since he is sleeping restless I am anxious that he is going to wake up crying in the middle of the night. On top of the teething...he has developed a cold and is pulling at his ear. He also has some ant and mosquito bites on his feet which seem to be bothering him a lot. The other day when we went outside for his 8 month pictures I think some ants must have bit him because his foot is red and puffy with bites. Please pray for my little Matthew.

On a happier note, this morning Matthew didn't cry when I dropped him off with Ms. Cookie. He seemed so happy to be there and that is so reassuring to know that he loves going to 'school' there. I call it school because he is learning so much. Just in the past few weeks he seems to have developed more awareness. This afternoon when I picked him up he actually reached down to give Ramona (one of his sitters at Ms. Cookie's) a big hug.

I will leave you with a picture of Matthew teething. I hope this phase goes by quickly!!



No comments:

Post a Comment