Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Has it already been 8 Months???

I can't believe it...Matthew was 8 months old yesterday. Matthew continues to sleep through the night but now we have to get up early for me to go to work. I feel so bad waking him up at 6 am because he is so used to sleeping late. This weekend he actually woke up earlier so I guess the days of sleeping in until 9:30 are over with him!!! I miss staying home with him so bad!!!
This month Matthew started to sit up all by himself and he loves to play his drum while he sits on his pallet. He also is standing with either our help or by holding on to something. I can't believe how old he looks now. Yesterday he started cutting his first tooth. It is tiny right now but finally it has broke through the skin. He is very cranky, which is understandable because it looks like it really hurts.

Tonight we chose to change the play yard from the bassinet setting to the regular setting and I just started crying because I know he is getting too big for the infant bassinet!!!

The other day we went for the weigh in and he has finally hit the 14 lb mark. He weighs 14 pounds 1 ounce and he is 26 1/4 inches long. Although he is still below the 3rd percentile for weight his height is in the 5th-10th percentile!!! Hopefully with Ms. Cookie's Cuban cooking he will continue to pack on the ounces and next month we are aiming for 15 and a half pounds.

Please enjoy the pictures of his 8 month birthday!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment