Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good Eats (May 27, 2009)

Today Matthew did a little bit better at his eating. Either he did better or I was more patient with him. Although I still see no tooth he ate for an hour solid tonight without crying. He also ate a ton of sweet potatoes for lunch. All in all it was a peaceful day at home. I am enjoying my last few days alone with Matthew before I go back to school next week.

Seth and Matthew were playing in his room tonight. Matthew was grabbing toys from Seth and giving them back to him. As soon as I walked in though Matthew stopped playing and started kicking his feet around and wouldn't take his eyes off of me. It was so cute. Here are some pictures of Matthew and his daddy!!!









Matthew's Nana comes on Saturday and we can't wait to see her again. Hopefully Matthew will not catch my cold before she gets here.

Have a great night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment