Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Whew...We're Tired (May 24, 2009)

Matthew must have been exhausted from our trip because he didn't wake up until 10:30 this morning. I was glad because I was tired too. We spent the day cleaning the house and I bought groceries tonight. Matthew's reflux was acting up some today so he was quite grumpy but took a couple of naps in the play yard. He is already asleep tonight so hopefully he can get back into his schedule easily. While we were in Ohio he got all turned around in his PeaPod sleeper (it looks like a miniture tent) and kinda got stuck and woke up screaming in the middle of the night the first night we were there. We ended up letting him sleep in the bed with us and he almost wiggled me off the King size bed. It was so cute because he wanted to snuggle close to me.

I forgot to mention in previous posts that we are buying a house!!! It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a 2 car garage and a very nice kitchen. We just signed our life away tonight when we got the mortgage papers. Although we feel VERY overwhelmed I am sure God will provide for us.

All in all our day was pretty uneventful. Hopefully I will have more to write about tomorrow.

Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment