Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Matthew is Five Months Old!!!!

What a beautiful day!!! Matthew did much better with his eating today and we put our final deposit on our house. I feel like I am on top of the world, then I remembered I go back to work on Monday morning...ick. A few teachers called this afternoon to let me in on the news and it sounds like I will have to 'hit the ground running' when I go back. At least it is only for a week, then back to blissfully enjoying my sweet little boy for the whole summer!!!

My mom said back in January that before I knew it I would be going back to work and Matthew would be 5 months old. I really didn't believe her because that seemed like a lifetime but it was a little quicker than I thought it would be. I am ready for the change but I know that it will not really change until August when school starts back for real.

Matthew had his regular photo session for his 'month' birthday with me this evening so I will share some of my favorites with you all. Unfortunately I couldn't get him to smile for the camera so he looks rather upset but he really was having fun (I think). Sometimes I feel like I am the paparazzi with my semi-professional camera but I can't help it...he is soooooooo cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment