Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Matthew's home away from home (May 18, 2009)

Today was exciting. We went to visit the daycare center that Matthew will be going to in the fall when I go back to work. I am a teacher and many of the other teachers at my school suggested this lady that is no more than 2 minutes from the school. She was very nice and Matthew didn't cry at all when she held him. (He spit-up on me twice while we were there though). Man I am so tired of this reflux. Since I am breastfeeding I take it personally when he throws-up. In any event, I feel very comfortable with the people who will be taking care of him, although I still don't think that anyone could possibly take care of him as good as I do.

After visiting the daycare place we went to visit my school. The kids were having a MEGA-party so it was a good day to drop by and see everyone. I am actually starting to miss my job...as I pick my jaw up off the floor as I am typing this...I honestly mean it. Although I am going back to work for the last week of school (June 1-5) my mom will be watching him that week.

When we were out...I tried to feed Matthew a bottle of pumped breastmilk but he was grumpy and only took half of the bottle. After we got home, he ate 3 times until dinnertime...which was pretty much all afternoon. I think he is teething so sometimes he doesn't eat as much as others. As for the weight issues (mentioned in the previous post)...I hope he is getting enough to eat. He did eat alot of cereal tonight as well.

Tonight he just wanted to be held while we watched "Dancing with the Stars". He has started to laugh at my silly noises which is the cutest thing in the world. I am glad someone thinks I am funny.

He is sleeping soundly now and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment