Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Electrical Problem Resolved (I hope)

Tonight Matthew was able to have his night light back in his room because they have fixed the electrical problems in our house. We cleaned the condo and got it ready for the renter...but...the renter apparently has not applied for rental through our association so I do not know what is going to happen tomorrow. He was supposed to move in tomorrow but we haven't heard anything from him. Now I am really nervous so pray that everything will work out.

I am cutting this post short tonight because I am tired and need to get ready for bed. Hopefully I will have pictures of Matthew's new room tomorrow and new pics of our house on the inside.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment