Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mr. Matthew

Matthew is getting SOOOOO big. I am tired so I thought that tonight I would just post some recent photos of Matthew.











Now for some pictures of Matthew's room and bathroom...
















P.S. One of my great Aunt's friends was going to come and visit us today. She never came and I got worried about her because if she got lost trying to find our house she would have called. I tried to call her several times but she didn't answer her phone. Finally a few hours after she was supposed to visit we called and someone answered her phone saying she had been in an accedent. We were worried but finally found out that she was fine and just might have broken her wrist. Please keep her in your prayers because she doesn't have very many friends around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment