Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nearing the end of our stay

Last night we had the chance to see some long time friends of ours. Tim and Dusti were great hosts and Dusti made an out of this world dinner for us!!! I absolutely love showing Matthew off to my friends because I am so proud of him.

This is Seth, Matthew, Tim and Dusti. Matthew is still showing signs of stranger anxiety so he just cried every time someone else held him.



Later Matthew was getting a little grumpy so I got out one of his favorite books to read. As you can see...he let Tim help him out with the reading.



Tonight Dad grilled filets wrapped in bacon...yum yum. He also grilled some hot dogs which are my favorite. We had cookies-n-cream pie. Matthew absolutely LOVED the pie. He has been eating much better here in Alabama. I hope for his 7 month birthday weigh in he will have gained a lot because he has been eating more solids. Right now he is eating carrots, sweet potatoes, sweet peas, pears, apples, and sometimes some easy to eat food off of my plate. Sweet potatoes and carrots are his favorite though.

We are going to miss our family and friends in Alabama. We will not be back to visit until December for his 1st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment