Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Getting to Know New Friends

Today was a great day for Matthew. Well...at least the last half of it anyway. Matthew and I went to church this morning while Seth stayed at home to study for his Doctoral Qualifying Exams. Matthew absolutely HATED his stay in the nursery!!!! I think the lady was just being nice when she said that he hadn't been crying the whole time because he didn't look happy that I left him behind. He is going to have to get used to being with someone else during the day though. I hope he can manage!!!

After church we went to meet an old friend and his wife and little girl who is a year and half old. Her name is Zoey and she is soooooo adorable. She even leaned over and gave Matthew a kiss...which I thought was so cute. They seemed to really like each other as you can see from the pictures below.



Zoey was teaching Matthew how to share.



We met at Cracker Barrel and you know how they have all of the rocking chairs on the front porch...well they had one that was Matthew's size and I sat him down in the chair and he loved every minute of it. I just wish I had 79.99 (goodness I didn't realize how expensive the kiddy size one is).



We had fun today. Seeing and spending time with them makes me wish we could spend more time with them.

Here is Michael with Zoey!!! They are so much fun!!!



Tomorrow we go to a pool and water slide park so hopefully I will have plenty of nice pictures of Matthew catching some rays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment