Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Magic Water Bottle

For some reason Matthew thought this water bottle was hilarious!!! Sometimes I wish that we could read his mind to see what he is thinking about.





We went to church this morning and Matthew did OK in the nursery. The girl said that he cried a little and got upset sometimes but when I got there to pick him up he was asleep and stayed asleep in my arms until we were talking with Pastor Laurie.

The service this morning was beautiful. One of the choir members sang this beautiful song arranged by Mark Hayes called "Take My Life and Let It Be Consecrated" and I thought it was the perfect song for my father and I to sing when I visit Alabama at the end of the week. We are looking for the arrangement but cannot find it anywhere at a site that you can print right away. The only way to buy the song is to wait for the company to ship it in 2 weeks. I am so frustrated with that tonight...maybe we will be able to find the song in time.

An update on my friend who was in the car accident...She was admitted to the hospital and will have surgery on her arm in the morning. Please pray for her that everything will go smoothly.

Have a great night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment