Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Favorite Recipe at the Blog Hop

I am not much of a cook so I do not really have a recipe that I can post. I will however post my favorite meal at a restaurant. My family loves going to Outback Steakhouse. Whenever there is an event (i.e. birthday, anniversary, holiday, or just any excuse to go) we end up at Outback. My brother and his wife went to Atlanta for their anniversary and every night went to Outback. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday...where do you think we'll be???? You guessed it...OUTBACK!!! So when you ask about my favorite recipe the first thing I think of is Outback Steakhouse.

When we go to the OB S, I love ordering the filet with baked potato and a salad with ranch dressing. We also LOVE LOVE LOVE the cheese fries.

I know that is not that exciting but that is technically my favorite recipe. Happy hopping!!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment