Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 26, 2009

All of a sudden...

Matthew is fitting into size 12 month PJs!!! I can't believe it...in fact if I didn't put these little pajama's on him tonight he might not get very much wear out of them. I remember when I got this little outfit. We had just got a package from Tia Kay Kay when we were in the hospital the day or so after I had Matthew. I asked Seth to bring the package to the hospital because I wanted to open the present. When I opened it...I thought...OH MY those PJs are sooooo big. I couldn't imagine that Matthew could have ever fit into them by 12 months especially now that he has so much trouble gaining weight. Well, here is the proof that he is wearing them and they fit him just fine.












Thanks Tia for getting that for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment