Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Pictures

I know...Tia Kay Kay...pick yourself up off the floor I am about to post two days in a row with fresh pics of little M!!!!

We went to church today and I think Matthew is having some stomach issues because he seems to be having really loose stools. I don't know if it is the formula because we are primarily on formula now or if it is the little bit of whole milk I am mixing with his cereal at night. He does seem in good spirits though and he is eating A LOT for dinner. Not much at lunch though. We'll see?? Anyway, he was excellent in the nursery today. They said that he just played and played then got very tired and was a little grumpy until I got there to pick him up. He basically fell into my arms which is nice that he wanted to be with me. =)

Anyway, here are some pictures for you to enjoy from when we were getting his PJs on tonight. He loves to stand up and so I though we should get some nice shots of him standing at his dresser.











Also, here is a picture of his first tooth that is still just peeking through...I don't know when that tooth will ever come on in but I am ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment