Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 12, 2009

TGIF

Tonight we went to TGI Friday's. We got this coupon for 1 free entree under 15.00 but when we got there they said that they were not accepting them so we just ordered cheap. I had the Sausage and Chicken Penne and Seth got the Jack Daniels burger. Matthew got to sit in the high chair tonight and he loved it. I have got to start taking my camera everywhere I go because that would have made a great picture.

For the past 3 or 4 months Matthew has been out of routine with his eating. I can't seem to get him on a stable routine and I think that is some of the reason why my milk seems to be drying up. Today I actually had to wake him up this morning at around 8:45, I think he would have slept a lot longer because when I went in his room he didn't budge and was sound asleep until I started rubbing his back. He breastfed very well. At about 10:00 I fed him some cereal with formula and he ate alot of that and really seemed to like it. Around 12:15 he seemed hungry so I fed him some sweet peas but it was like I was stuffing down his throat because he didn't seem to want to eat. I nursed him right after that but he was falling asleep and I don't think he actually got very much. I tried to give him a bottle of formula but he wouldn't take that either so around 1:00 I just put him down for a nap since he was sleeping anyway. During his nap Seth and I laid down for a nap as well. It is so nice that Matthew is finally napping long enough for us to get some much needed rest during the day. WE ALL SLEPT...GET THIS...TIL 4:00!!! I thought for sure that he would be starving so when I went in to wake him up I tried to nurse him but he didn't want any of that. I got a bottle of formula and he refused that too. The bottle had 8 ounces in it from a liquid sample that the hospital gave me that would go bad if I didn't use it up tonight but he refused it. I kept trying to get him to take it and finally around 6:00 he ate ALL 8 OUNCES!!! and get this...he only spit up a little bit. So then...leading us to TGIF...we went to eat. He got to sit in one of those wooden high chairs and get this...he ate 4 ounces of carrots, 4 ounces of blueberries and apples and then 3 and 1/2 ounces of a banana pudding baby food desert. He looked like he was going to explode! HA!! We got home and he was very happy taking a bath and he just played and played in the water then he nursed for about 15 minutes and went to bed.

I just wish I could get him on a set schedule because he never follows one from day to day. That means that at any moment he could be hungry and I won't have a way to feed him. It is very frustrating.

Tonight I will leave you with a couple of pictures. One from when he was less than one week old and the other one from yesterday so you can see how much he has changed. I love my little angel!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment