Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures for Tia Kay Kay







Here are some pictures for Matthew's Tia. He isn't smiling in a single one of them though.

Matthew is finally getting over his cold. Although he still seems congested sometimes I think he is slowly getting better. His little tooth just seemed to stop coming in. I thought that once you saw a tooth break the skin that it would come on up in a day or so but that didn't happen. He doesn't seem as grumpy so maybe he is taking a break from that for a while.

On another note, it looks as if we are going to start feeding Matthew more formula. I am going to see what happens this weekend because who knows??? He might start eating and nursing and get my milk supply back up and running. Since he was sick I don't think that he had a very large appetite so maybe he is getting over his cold.

I take him back to the GI doctor on Monday for a checkup. Let's keep our fingers crossed about his weight gain!!

I better get to bed tonight. I can't wait until I get to spend the whole day with my little munchkin!! What a wonderful job I have being a mom!!!!!!!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment