Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 12, 2009

2 steps forward--1 step back

OK. I am still convinced that things are going to get better however, Matthew was very fussy with his eating this afternoon and evening. We had a great morning...it was like it used to be for a few feedings and I was on cloud nine but then...he apparently was hurting and didn't feel too much like eating for the last few feedings. I feel like hitting my head against a brick wall sometimes. Oh well, I am still going to keep on my plan to keep him breast feeding.

We drove by our house today and they have the driveway and sidewalk finished...it looks like all they have left is the landscaping and a top coat of paint on the house. I can't wait until next Thursday when we get to take the tour and do the first inspection. We will have an opportunity to have them make repairs and then we will officially close on June 24th.

Anyway, I hate to cut this post short tonight but I am extremely tired.

Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment