Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mission Impossible

Ok. So I finally talked with Matthew's doctor today and got some discourageing news. He would like for me to feed Matthew 8 times a day. That means that I have to feed him every two hours from 8 in the morning til 10 at night which is an impossible mission for me. I am afraid that I will be burnt out in 4 days doing this schedule. That is not factoring in his medicine schedule and the fact that it is a fight every time I try to feed him already. The doctor really wants Matthew to be 14 lbs by his 6 month visit so I am going to be a nervous wreck until we get to that weight. In the mean time I think that Matthew looks extremely healthy and he is meeting several milestones that are a little ahead of schedule. He is already trying to sit up and has been rolling over for several weeks. Matthew is laughing and smiling all of the time not to mention sleeping like a log. *me knocking on wood* Is it possible that he is just a little baby right now???

In any event, we got several varieties of baby food tonight at the store. So far we have only tried sweet potaotes, squash and rice cereal. I got pears, apple sauce, bananas with mixed fruit, peas, green beans and bananas (plain). They had a sale so I went crazy. I think I am going to go ahead and start doing 2 servings of solids a day. Maybe that will help him pack on the weight.

Seth helped out A LOT today!!! I had to teach a piano lesson this morning and when I got home he had started a load of laundry, cleaned the dishes, picked up the living room and started cleaning up the our cats messes. Matthew was very happy and ready to eat when I got home. Sometimes he really comes through and helps out like this...maybe since he is home for the summer he will keep it up!!!

Have a good night everyone and remember to keep Noah in your prayers...I haven't heard an update on him in a few days. Look for the link to his blog on my blog list to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment