Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Off To Work I Go...

I didn't post yesterday because I was very tired after my first day back at work. Matthew did very well the last couple of days with my mom. They had fun sitting on the front door steps and Matthew watched some shows on PBS that he really enjoyed. When I got home he was very happy to see me and smiled really big for me. I miss him so much during the day. It will be very hard to go back to school in the fall and put him in daycare.

Being at work has been easier than I expected. The faculty at my school has made me feel so welcome and that makes me more comfortable to be away from Matthew. Today another teacher who had a baby about 2 months after Matthew was born was at school and I got to hold her baby. He is adorable and it was nice to get to hold another baby for a little while. I am going to post some pictures of Matthew laughing the other day...he is so cute!!!







Tomorrow is the big weigh in so keep your fingers crossed for little Matthew. I hope he weighs close to 14 pounds!!! Please pray that he does well. He is also going to my school in the morning with my mom and me. I can't wait for him to see the kids and get to see his momma teach music class. We only have two half days left. I have to go through the end of the week and then I am back in baby world for the summer.

Have a great night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment