Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 26, 2009

My little Matthew

Today was great!!! Matthew had a few of his little moments but for the most part he was great!!! I am going to cut this post short and just share some pictures of Matthew sitting up and standing with his daddy's help. He is growing stronger and stronger every day. He looks so grown up now. I think I am going to take a few days off from blogging until we get settled in our new house. The best time for me to post is after Matthew goes to bed and that puts me up later than I should be on most nights.

I hope you enjoy the pictures below!!!







Now for some pictures of our finished house!!! Yes, it is complete and here are some pictures of the outside.





P.S. I was so sad to hear about the death of Michael Jackson. His music from Jackson 5 was my favorite but I also loved his solo stuff from the 80s. I know that he lived a pretty crazy life the past few years but his music will go down in history as some of the most innovative of our time!!! RIP Michael, Farrah and Ed McMahon. They say that when one celebrity dies two more will follow. We lost three very influential people with this group!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment